Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 2002)

Subject: Re: Problem with hotmail
From: Daniel Liston <dliston @ sonny . org>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 22:23:48 -0500
To: Karl Pearson <karlp @ ourldsfamily . com>
Cc: Andrew Beverley <andy @ andybev . com>,"Majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com" <Majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

That's like the joke about the helicopter pilot that came out of the
clouds in Redmond and after flying around a bussling campus decided
to ask directions by holding a sign up that read "where am I?"  He
knew right away where he was when the office worker held up a sign
as a reply that read "outside!".

Dan Liston