Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 2002)

Subject: Re: MajorCool / other administration tools
From: Georg Stiller <georg . stiller @ aon . at>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 20:20:49 +0200
To: Deb <deb @ tickleme . llnl . gov>
Cc: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Well, the problem is that there aren't just a few lists which should not be
showed to me, but several lists from other customers using the same
server (there are about 10-20 people per server I think) ... so if all their
lists would be set to "noadvertise", only I would be able to use MC.

Is there any software outside there which supports such multi-user-configs?

- Georg