Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 2002)

Subject: message_fronter in rich text format
From: "Rex Goode" <rexgoode @ msn . com>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 09:30:20 -0800
To: <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

I have one list owner who allows rich text format. She's not thrilled about it,
but her users practically demand it.

She has a message of the day that she puts in the message_fronter config
variable. Unfortunately, it only shows up when users are using plain text email.

Does anyone have any brilliant ideas on how I can get the message_fronter to
show up in rich-text email messages?

Rex

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: global_taboo_body