Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(December 2002)

Subject: status 12 message
From: "Christopher A. Adams" <chris @ sparkie . osl . state . or . us>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 09:35:30 -0800 (PST)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I'm not sure if this is a Majordom problem or Postfix, so if anyone can
tell me, I would appreciate it.

When a subscriber sends a message to the list, the message is returned
with the following:

<osps-news@sparkie.osl.state.or.us>: Command died with status 12:
    "/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper resend -p bulk -M 10000 -l osps-news -f
    osps-news-Owner -h sparkie.osl.state.or.us -r osps-news osps-news-wip"

This seems to be happening with other lists as well and I can't find any
information about what status 12 is.

Christopher Adams

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Sent Time on Messages