Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(January 2003)

Subject: Re: Majordomo Digest & Ensim
From: Daniel Liston <dliston @ sonny . org>
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 19:02:11 -0600
To: Ben Evans <ben @ cisginc . com>
Cc: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Do you have regular (non-digested) lists working with ensim?
If so, just regard your listname-digest as another list, but
direct all traffic for the listname-digest list to listname.
Then after messages have successfully passed through resend
for listname, add piping the message to the digest tool on
the outgoing alias for listname.

Dan Liston