Subject: Majorcool - logout button?
From: Joe Glass <glassjos @ msu . edu>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 13:30:08 -0500
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Hi, I'm trying to add functionality to majorcool to prevent unauthorized
usage of majorcool.  Right now, if a majorcool list admin enters in a
list password on a web browser, and then leaves the majorcool page, the
list password is remembered until the user exists the browser.

So, I'd like to add a logout button.  Looking at the code of majorcool,
it's easy enough to physically put the button in there, but I'm having
trouble figuring where to place code to to forget the password (which I
believe is stored in $args{passwd}).

If anyone is familiar with the code and can help me, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you!

--
Joe Glass
Systems Management, Michigan State University

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Error Msg sending newsletter