We are having the same problem after applying the sendmail security patch
for the problem discovered a few days ago. The patch upgraded sendmail to
version 8.12.7 (we used a "patch" supplied by Apple via software update).
We are using majordomo version 1.94.5.
I also disabled the virtusertable (removed the FEATURE line in the sendmail
MC file and regenerated sendmail.cf ) to get things working again but was
wondering if there was a better solution.
-- John Heffernan
-- Educational Technology Consultant
-- Hampshire Educational Collaborative
-- 97 Hawley Street
-- Northampton, MA 01060-2327
-- 413.586.4900 x144 (tel)
-- 413.586-0180 (fax)