Subject: Denying attachments
From: Christian Ready <chrisready @ comcast . net>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 13:32:44 -0500
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Greetings,

I am considering making a change in my mailing list configurations.
I'd like to know if I can prevent attachments from being sent and if I
can have it set up such that if a user sends an attachment to the list,
it would reply back to them with a message that I would define
somewhere (e.g., "Your post was denied because you attached a file.
This is a no-no in our organization.").

Does anyone know how this would be accomplished in majordomo 2.0?

Thanks!
Chris

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Posting from $Sender