I have heard that some majordomo-owners have installed a program called
"demime." I have a few questions about this program:
1. How is demime called? Part of the alias, or from majordomo, or...?
2. Does majordomo use it to filter all email, which would include
email commands to majordomo as well as posts by list members?
3. On a scale of 0-9, 9 being "a piece of cake," was it Easy to Install?
- If low on the scale, why?
4. Did it work straight away? If not, what did it take to get it work?
5. Can the demime program create a plain text message from HTML?
6. Lastly, where would I find a copy of demime?
Any and all comments are appreciated. Oh, one more question: is there a
better program available than demime?
Spending an evening on the World Wide Web is much like sitting down to a
dinner of Cheetos, two hours later your fingers are yellow and you're no
longer hungry, but you haven't been nourished.
-- Clifford Stole
From: Webmaster <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Daniel Liston <email@example.com>
From: Richard Welty <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Ed Kasky <email@example.com>
From: Alvin Oga <firstname.lastname@example.org>