Subject: Re: demime
From: Webmaster <webmaster @ vintageairstream . com>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 16:32:57 -0800
To: Deb <deb @ tickleme . llnl . gov>, <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

I looked into demine, and the list of pre-requisites and mail piping was
rather long - and a pain on my "shared applications" hosted Unix solution.

I instead went with the html-stripper patch to resend:

ftp://ftp.ccsf.org/majordomo-patches/1.94.5/html-stripper-v0.1

Still some pre-requisites, but easier to install, even for a weekend code
warrior like me.  I'd give the install a 6, but for others it's probably a
an 8-9.  The operation since has been flawless - all the clueless AOL types
and MS RTFers can post away, and the list sees nothing but good old plain
text.

Best of luck,
RJ

\