Great Circle Associates

Majordomo-Users
(May 2003)

Subject: newlist3.pl becomes listadd4.pl
From: Daniel Liston <dliston@sonny.org>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 12:48:26 -0500
To: Majordomo Users <majordomo-users@greatcircle.com>,Majordomo Workers <majordomo-workers@greatcircle.com>

I have posted another update to my newlist/listadd
perl script.  I would greatly appreciate anyone
currently using newlist(2|3).pl to give this version a
try and send me some feedback.  I am working with a
SuSE user trying to squash a bug where the $datadir
variable gets lost before the aliases file gets
written to (I think).  I really need as much feedback
from as many environments as I can get.

ftp://ftp.ccsf.org/majordomo-contrib/listadd4.pl.gz

Thank you,
Dan Liston
dliston (at) sonny (dot) org

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Characters?