Great Circle Associates

(May 2003)

Subject: Re: Problem with "Reply-To" field in config file
From: Kjell Grindalen <>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 10:03:54 +0200
To: 'Daniel Liston' <>,Majordomo Users <>

Hi again!

Ok, now I understand what you meant about resend in alias.

I am only using the -l option for list there.

I still have the problem with beeing cut to

What is strange to me is that when I send any email to the lists I have
made, the sender adress is so I am wondering
what code part tries to determine the correct reply-adress ?

Here is my /etc/mail/aliases file:

majordomo: "|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper majordomo"
listserv:  "|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper majordomo"

allstudinfo:	"|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper resend -l allstudinfo
allstudinfo-list:	:include:/usr/local/majordomo/lists/allstudinfo

feedback:    "|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper resend -l feedback
feedback-list:       :include:/usr/local/majordomo/lists/feedback

Kjell Grindalen