Great Circle Associates

Majordomo-Users
(May 2003)

Subject: Re: Problem with "Reply-To" field in config file
From: Kjell Grindalen <kjell.grindalen@sio.uio.no>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 10:03:54 +0200
To: 'Daniel Liston' <dliston@sonny.org>,Majordomo Users <Majordomo-users@greatcircle.com>

Hi again!

Ok, now I understand what you meant about resend in alias.

I am only using the -l option for list there.

I still have the problem with feedback@listserv.student.no beeing cut to
feedback@student.no

What is strange to me is that when I send any email to the lists I have
made, the sender adress is allstudinfo@listserv.student.no so I am wondering
what code part tries to determine the correct reply-adress ?

Here is my /etc/mail/aliases file:

majordomo: "|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper majordomo"
listserv:  "|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper majordomo"
majordomo-owner: kjell.grindalen@sio.uio.no
owner-majordomo: kjell.grindalen@sio.uio.no

allstudinfo:	"|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper resend -l allstudinfo
allstudinfo-list"
allstudinfo-list:	:include:/usr/local/majordomo/lists/allstudinfo
allstudinfo-owner:	kjell.grindalen@sio.uio.no
owner-allstudinfo:	kjell.grindalen@sio.uio.no
allstudinfo-approval:	kjell.grindalen@sio.uio.no
allstudinfo-request:	kjell.grindalen@sio.uio.no

feedback:    "|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper resend -l feedback
feedback-list"
feedback-list:       :include:/usr/local/majordomo/lists/feedback
feedback-owner:      kjell.grindalen@sio.uio.no
owner-feedback:      kjell.grindalen@sio.uio.no
feedback-approval:   kjell.grindalen@sio.uio.no
feedback-request:    kjell.grindalen@sio.uio.no