Great Circle Associates

Majordomo-Users
(May 2003)

Subject: Re: Problem with "Reply-To" field in config file
From: Kjell Grindalen <kjell.grindalen@sio.uio.no>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 09:09:49 +0200
To: 'Daniel Liston' <dliston@sonny.org>,Kjell Grindalen <kjell.grindalen@sio.uio.no>
Cc: Majordomo Users <Majordomo-users@greatcircle.com>

Hi again!

Thank you very much, you made me look one more time at my sendmail.cf file,
and I found that I indeed have several .cf files. Two under /etc/mail and
one under /etc.
Theese are old files that I have mostly hand edited directly in .cf instead
of using M4. Anyway, the active .cf file did indeed have an DMstudent.no
masq macro.

Removing that one, everything works great.

Thank you for your help Daniel, and Roger B.

Mvh

Kjell Grindalen