Subject: Indexing indices?
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb @ cs . utah . edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 15:46:25 -0600 (MDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

This isn't really a majordomo question, though I'm hoping someone
here may have some useful information.  Basically I have several dozen
mailing lists, with searchable archives done using wilma.

Right now each list archive is independent of the others.  One thing I've
been wanting to do is have the ability to search for a term from all
the lists, or at least a subset.  So one wouldn't have to do a search
on, say, 'brake fluid' in triumphs and then in mgs and then in autox
and so on.  Has anyone combined glimpse indices in such a manner?
Glimpse man pages don't seem to have any information about multiple
indices.

mjb.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: XP / Outlook 2002 problem