Subject: Majordomo & Demime
From: "Jack L. Stone" <jackstone @ sage-one . net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 11:51:57 -0500
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Dear list: Please forgive me for asking about a subject that may have an
answer in the archives, but I have been unable to locate a posting there
that applies exactly to my own situation, nor does the Demime website
instructions for using Demime. It seems most applies to Linux and I am
running FBSD.4.8 (Unix). At least I remain unsure.

I am also running Sendmail.8.12.8, SpamAssassin & Procmail & Majordomo.1.94.5.

As you might guess, I have to spend way too much time dealing with bounces
because of HTML (especially AOL's tack-ons) and attachments.

I have several mail lists running on various Vhosts.

Finally, I have installed Demime-1.1c, but remained unclear about the
proper modification to the Aliases for each mail list. Again, the only
examples I see are for Linux, although I suspect the setup is a similar
one. However, before messing up things, I would like some tips from anyone
running a similar configration. Here is a test alias setup as an example.
Would someone please advise which line to modify/add for use of Demime
which reside in:
/usr/local/bin/demime
...and NOT with the ../majordomo/wrapper

I'm proving this link rather than clog up this message with long lines.
http://www.franklin-belle.com/tmp/fblist.txt

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Administrator

SageOne Net
http://www.sage-one.net
jackstone@sage-one.net

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: (fwd) RE: Anyone use FreshAddress?