Subject: Re: Majordomo & Demime
From: Ed Kasky <ed @ wrenkasky . com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 10:17:32 -0700
To: "Jack L. Stone" <jackstone @ sage-one . net>
Cc: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

If you are employing smrsh with sendmail, you need to first modify demime
in the following manner:
$::MAJIC_PIPE_PREFIX_CHAR = '==';
# $::MAJIC_PIPE_PREFIX_CHAR = '|';
$::junkmail_file = "/your/path/to/demime_junkmail.cf";

A typical alias would then look like this:
franklin-belle.com-fblist: "|/usr/local/bin/demime '==
/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper resend -C
/usr/local/majordomo/franklin-belle.com/majordomo.cf -l fblist -h
franklin-belle.com franklin-belle.com-fblist-outgoing,nobody'"

HTH -

Ed

At 11:51 AM Wednesday, 7/2/2003, Jack wrote -=>