Subject: piping to majordomo fails
From: "Dr. Tim" <timothy @ xrx-inc . com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 09:22:42 -0500 (CDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I am having serious trouble with majordomo command

after I tried to set up a new sendmail cf with relaying
I get the following error.

in my maillog
to"|
to"/path/to/majordomo/wrapper majordomo" ctaddr<majordomo@out.domain> (1/0)
delay=00:00:01, xdelay =00:00:00, mailer=prog, pri=30550 dsn=4.0.o0
satt=Operating system error

an d of course the mail dies. as stat is an error.

I have restored the old sendmail cf and resotred all fieles
prior to this but I steill get the error. So I messed up.
but majordomo gets NO mail to process.  HOWEVER<  mail to
our list works great. it is sent through the standard address
but it works!

any ideas
despearte.
tim

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: (fwd) Re: (fwd) RE: Anyone use FreshAddress?