Subject: Re: (fwd) Re: (fwd) RE: Anyone use FreshAddress?
From: Brent Chapman <Brent @ GreatCircle . COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 13:21:30 -0700
To: georgek @ netwrx1 . com
Cc: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com,Daniel Liston <dliston @ sonny . org>,"Michael C. Berch" <mcb @ postmodern . com>

I've removed their link from the www.greatcircle.com/majordomo web
page.  Frankly, I had forgotten that the link was even there; thanks
for reminding me.

-Brent

--
Brent Chapman <Brent@GreatCircle.COM>
Great Circle Associates, Inc. -- Silicon Valley's IT Infrastructure Experts

From: "Manny Tau" <mtau@cox.net>
Next: restricting post to one user
From: "Harshul Nayak (ealcatraz)" <harshul@ealcatraz.com>
Indexed By Thread Previous: (fwd) Re: (fwd) RE: Anyone use FreshAddress?