Subject: Re: How to handle reply-quoted commands?
From: Daniel Liston <dliston @ sonny . org>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 05:02:58 -0500
To: Scott Hawley <spam4scott @ yahoo . com>
Cc: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Yes, one character can and does render majordomo
impotent in this case.  The instructions state
"exactly" as shown.  Exactly does not include a >
at the beginning of the line.

There is a patch that allows majordomo to be a bit
more newbie friendly in this regard.

ftp://ftp.ccsf.org/majordomo-patches/1.94.5/majordomo.6

Dan Liston