Subject: can't get 'approve' to work...
From: Bob Hoffmaster <bhoffmaster @ esri . com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 11:13:00 -0700
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

List;

I can't seem to get the 'approve' process working correctly.

Running majordomo on RedHat 9. ' wrapper config-test' checks out ok when
running the check as non-root user.  I have the 'moderate' variable set
(moderate = yes ) in the "test.config" file and the 'moderator' variable set
to my e-mail ( moderator = bhoffmaster@esri.com).  E-mails sent to my "test"
list are not held for moderator approval, but sent straight to the list.  No
"request to moderate" email is received by the moderator.

Other list functions work ok (send to list works, list responds to requests,
etc).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Bob Hoffmaster
bhoffmaster@esri.com

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Exim/Majordomo