Subject: Re: Exim/Majordomo
From: Richard Welty <rwelty @ suespammers . org>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 14:28:56 -0400 (EDT)
To: Majordomo-users <Majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:08:01 -0500 Daniel Liston <> wrote:

> Please CC: the majordomo-users Mike.  I am very weak when it comes to
> exim, and there are a LOT of exim users on the list to correct me if
> I tell you something wrong.

i reading this email, i'm wondering if michael has exim 3 and exim 4
crossed up. there are numerous detail changes from 3 to 4, and using the
wrong setup instructions can lead to this sort of confusion.

so michael, which exim version are you running and where did you get your
instructions for exim/majordomo setup?

Richard Welty                                 Averill Park Networking           Unix, Linux, IP Network Engineering, Security                                     518-573-7592

Indexed By Date Previous: can't get 'approve' to work...