Subject: Re: Exim/Majordomo
From: Michael Arena <marena @ magnatechonline . com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:08:00 -0400
To: Richard Welty <rwelty @ suespammers . org>
Cc: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Richard,
Ok, I made those changes to my config file, now when I run exim -bt
sample@mydomain.com it keeps replying with "Unroutable address" These lists
do not need to receive email from the outside, in fact I setup exim to
ignore all incoming mail for security reasons on the mail server. I want to
send mail to my list from inside the network and have it go out to all the
members I specify on my list. Would I even need a lists.aliases file in my
case? Can I test this internal configuration somehow?

Thanks for all your help,
Mike