Subject: Re: can't get 'approve' to work...
From: "Dwight F. Powell" <dpowell @ naccrra . org>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:42:07 -0500
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I'm also having similar problems - I've made changes to the config file for my
new list, but none of the special functions in the config file seem to be
working, like moderation and list headers.  Is there something special I need
to do to "activate" or load the changes to the config file?

And a better question - is there a "manual" for majordomo somewhere out there
that I can refer to for more info on setup and configuration?  I've found an
older FAQ out there and read all of the docs that come bundled with
Majordomo, but I guess I'm still missining something.

FYI - I'm running RedHat 7.3 and sendmail 8.11.

Thanks in advance.

--
Dwight Powell
Manager of Systems / Lead Programmer