Subject: Need an alternative to demime
From: Gary Marklund <Gary @ Marklund . com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 22:05:05 -0700
To: "Majordomo-users" <Majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

I am in the process of setting up my first mailing list. I want to convert all
html to plain text and remove any attachments. Demime is not an option. The
list is hosted at 8-95.com which uses an "Ensim configured" majordomo. Their
tech support informs me that I cannot modify the installation. Can anyone
help with alternative approaches? The attachments are the biggest concern.
Most subscribers can just not send html, except for anyone on AOL.

TIA,
Gary

--

Gary W. Marklund
Peoria, Arizona

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: can't get 'approve' to work...