Subject: Re: Command line interface not working
From: Ed Kasky <ed @ wrenkasky . com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:11:32 -0700
To: "Amod Phadke" <amod_phadke @ persistent . co . in>,<majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

Are you receiving any errors?  If so, post a sample.

Post your aliases for one of the lists as well so we can see if they are
set correctly.

At 07:04 PM Tuesday, 7/15/2003, Amod Phadke wrote -=>
>Hi ,
>
>I recently set majordomo lists on my mail server. I can see the lists and
>make modifications to them using the web interface (majorcool). But
>somehow the command line is not working for my setup.
>
>eg. When I send command "lists" to
><mailto:majordomo@mymailserver.co.in>majordomo@mymailserver.co.in it
>doesn't reply with the list of mailing lists available.
>
>Similar thing happens to any other command. When I chakec on my mail
>server I can see all the mails sent to majordomo in the mailbox of
>'majordomo' user.
>
>How do I get majordomo reply to these mails automatically ?

Ed Kasky
Los Angeles, CA
"Remember, you can't steal second if you don't take
your foot off first."    -- Mike Todd