Subject: Re: Command line interface not working
From: Daniel Liston <dliston @ sonny . org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:23:20 -0500
To: Amod Phadke <amod_phadke @ persistent . co . in>
Cc: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

It sounds like you forgot to create an alias for majordomo in the
/etc/aliases file.  The alias should look something like this;

majordomo: "|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper majordomo"

Or if your domain is hosted, there should probably be a reference
to majordomoo@mymailserver.co.in in the /etc/mail/virtusertable.

Dan Liston