Subject: Re: Unable to expand a distribution list
From: "Dave Fontaine" <Dfontaine @ capwin . org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:01:29 -0400
To: "Daniel Liston" <dliston @ sonny . org>
Cc: <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

Dan,
Thank you SO much for responding to this!!!
Here are all my aliases:

majordomo:              "|/home/majordomo/runtime/wrapper majordomo"
owner-majordomo:        dfontaine@mydomain.org,nobody
majordom:               owner-majordomo
Majordomo-Owner:        owner-majordomo

owner-newsletter:               dfontaine@mydomain.org,nobody
newsletter:                     "|/home/majordomo/runtime/wrapper resend
@/home/majordomo/runtime/lists/newsletter.resend"
newsletter-approval:            owner-newsletter
newsletter-dist:
:include:/home/majordomo/runtime/lists/newsletter
owner-newsletter-dist:          owner-newsletter
newsletter-request:             "|/home/majordomo/runtime/wrapper
request-answer newsletter"
owner-newsletter-request:       owner-newsletter

Thank you thank you thank you....
dave