Subject: AOL blocking
From: Bob Bish <bobbish @ earthlink . net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:44:21 -0700
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com, list-managers @ greatcircle . com

    Within the past couple of hours, AOL has started blocking all my
mailing lists (all live on the same server) mistaking them for spam.  This
happened a few years ago and I ended up having to move the lists to another
host as a result.  Fighting AOL, trying to convince them that opt-in
mailing lists are not spam, was futile.
    Has anyone found a way to get AOL to whitelist, or stop blocking,
mailing lists?

...Bob

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Unable to expand a distribution list