Subject: Re: Body of e-mail messages
From: Daniel Liston <dliston @ sonny . org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 19:46:33 -0500
To: "Wojtaszek, Jason" <Jason_Wojtaszek @ acco . com>
Cc: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

This would be better answered by the -owner of your list.
If message_fronter or message_footer are implemented, your
RTF message is killing those settings.  It is also possible
the -owner has implemented demiming or html stripping in an
attempt to keep your message viewable by members of the list
that are not using lookout.  If you need HTML/RTF messages,
you might try using yahoogroups.com.

Dan Liston