Subject: Re: Can multiple email alias' post to singe list?
From: Daniel Liston <dliston @ sonny . org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 19:51:01 -0500
To: Ron Sloan <ssflyer @ starband . net>
Cc: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

No, at least it's not possible with majordomo unless you
can add/rewrite hundreds of lines of code.  This fits in
the same category as having individual To: headers or
customized footers with the recipients address included.

Yes, just don't restrict who can post to the list.  If
you need this restriction, create another file with all
your addresses in it, and add that to the restrict_post
setting in your listname.conf file.

Dan Liston