Subject: Re: Stopping attachments
From: Diana Kirk <owner @ writestop . com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 16:33:47 -0700
To: Richard Welty <rwelty @ suespammers . org>,majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Thank you, Richard. I will check out your demine suggestion. Today we got a
message in a lovely pale blue color from an elderly subscriber. He's a good
guy, but very uncomfortable with changing things on his computer.
Unfortunately, we have subscribers on systems that make them pay by the
minute or by the byte, and HTML can add significantly to their costs. I'm
trying to cover all bases before an ugly, difficult problem emerges and
people get upset.

Thanks again for your suggestion,
Diana