Subject: Moderated List--Invalid Approved Header Followup
From: Richard Haley <writch @ watts . writch . com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 08:40:35 -0600
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Ok, so I am getting it going, and my first attempt at sending mail to configure something with the password fails.

I look in majordomo.pl, and on line 477 I find that it is asking for the 'admin password' but the filename is hard coded as $clean_list.passwd (???).

The defaults were XXX.admin and XXX.pass (I thought).  Still, shouldn't it get this from the listname.config file?  And shouldn't it use XXX.admin instead (at least)?

Anyway, I changed the code to reflect the default name.
--

Richard Haley
Albuquerque, New Mexico

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Moderated List--Invalid Approved Header