Subject: Unable to report a specific reason
From: "Dave Fontaine" <Dfontaine @ capwin . org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 15:22:12 -0400
To: <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

Hello again, all.
Now that my newsletter list is working, I have run mysteriously into
another problem.
The majordomo address will not receive email anymore. I suppose that it
is not entirely a sendmail thing, seeing that the error message is
getting forwarded to the bounce address I have in the aliases for
majordomo. As I said, I am baffled because if I send mail to
newsletter@listserv.mydomain.org it will get sent out to the
distribution list, but no majordomo configuration, and no "help" or
"lists" requests get processed. Below is a copy of the error message.

**