Subject: Re: problem with permission
From: Daniel Liston <dliston @ sonny . org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:04:53 -0500
To: Majordomo-Users @ greatcircle . com,=?windows-1251?Q?=22=C2=E8=EA=F2=EE?= =?windows-1251?Q?=F0_=C2=2E_=C5=F0=B8=EC=E5=ED=EA=EE=22?= <vic @ c0m . ru>

This looks like sendmail is complaining about permissions on
your lists directory being too relaxed.

Виктор В. Ерёменко wrote:

> Good day!
>
> I have a problem, when I trying to send an email to the list

> 550 5.2.4 :include:/usr/local/majordomo/lists/int... Cannot open /usr/local/majordomo/lists/int: World writable
> directory
>

>    Don't help:
> 1. Sets for sendmail.cf
>    O DontBlameSendmail=groupwritabledirpathsafe
>

> 2. Removing group permission in the list directory don't helps too.

Sendmail was not complaining about "group" permissions, it
was complaining about "world" permissions on the lists
directory.

chmod o-w /usr/local/majordomo/lists

Dan Liston

> Thank you a lot
>
> Victor

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Subscription Confirmation