Subject: Non-member Bounces
From: David Nelson <david @ mapworks . com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 10:20:01 -0600
To: <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

I have set non-member submissions to bounce to me as list owner.

But recently, the number of non-member posts (essentially SPAM) has
increased to the extent that I can no longer check each "Bounce" to see if
it's from a legit member (using a different email address).

At this point, I'd like not to receive any of the 100 plus Bounces I get
each day. How can I keep the Bounces from being forwarded to me as owner? I
would like them to simply be deleted.

TIA,

dn
~ ~ ~
David Nelson
Mapping Services
Denver, CO

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Trying to make MD work