Subject: Re: Non-member Bounces
From: Ed Kasky <ed @ wrenkasky . com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 10:12:56 -0700
To: David Nelson <david @ mapworks . com>,<majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

Joe posted a perfect solution to this yesterday.  Did you see that post?

With the patch he posted you can set non-member submission to no_one - and
it works!!!

Ed

At 10:20 AM Wednesday, 7/30/2003, David Nelson wrote -=>
>I have set non-member submissions to bounce to me as list owner.
>
>But recently, the number of non-member posts (essentially SPAM) has
>increased to the extent that I can no longer check each "Bounce" to see if
>it's from a legit member (using a different email address).
>
>At this point, I'd like not to receive any of the 100 plus Bounces I get
>each day. How can I keep the Bounces from being forwarded to me as owner? I
>would like them to simply be deleted.

Ed Kasky
Los Angeles, CA
Do you always want to be right, or do you want to be happy?
  -H. Jackson Browne [P.S. I Love You]