From: "Jack L. Stone" <jacks @ sage-american . com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:44:18 -0500
To: "Joe R. Jah" <jjah @ cloud . ccsf . cc . ca . us>,Advanced Technologies of NJ <atnj @ atnj . com>
Cc: Great Circle <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

>> I have been looking through the config file and through the GreatCircle
site
>> to find out how to make the "subscription confirmation" letter like
>> GreatCircle has.  Or one that the user only has to "reply" to, to be
>> accepted.  Can someone point me in the right direction?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> --Mike
>
>If you run Majordomo 1.94.5 you can use this patch:
>
>  ftp://ftp.ccsf.org/majordomo-patches/1.94.5/majordomo.5
>
>Regards,
>
>Joe

I have downloaded Joe's patch above an have one question about this line
that needs to be added in the "aliases.majordomo".
confirm: "|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper majordomo -a"

I have a vhost setup for my lists and was wondering if the line needs to be
place once at the top of the alias file as a "variable" or does it need to
be in each vhost list sections.....???

Appreciate help from any who have used the patch....

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Administrator

Sage American