Subject: Re: Approving a message (solved)
From: "Ed Gregory" <ed @ gregorynet . net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 23:22:17 -0700
To: <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

My host didn't have the FAQs available. I found them on greatcircle.com and
eventually found the Approved:approval-password instruction.

Still have to clean up the message. Lyris's Web GUI (via another list on
another server) lets me read and click once to release.

So, can somebody recommend an easy-to-install Web GUI for majordomo?

Thanks.