From: Daniel Liston <dliston @ sonny . org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 23:32:17 -0500
To: "Jack L. Stone" <jacks @ sage-american . com>
Cc: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Hello Jack,

To pair up the confirm alias with a majordomo alias "per domain" as
suggested by Joe, you would need virtusertable and majordomo.aliases
entries.  Something like this;

virtusertable:
majordomo@sonny.com     sonny.com-majordomo
majordomo@sonny.org     sonny.org-majordomo
majordomo@liston.nu     liston.nu-majordomo

confirm@sonny.com	sonny.com-confirm
confirm@sonny.org	sonny.org-confirm
confirm@liston.nu	liston.nu-confirm

majordomo.aliases:
sonny.com-majordomo:	"|/usr/lib/majordomo/wrapper majordomo -C /var/lib/majordomo/sonny.com/majordomo.cf"
sonny.org-majordomo:	"|/usr/lib/majordomo/wrapper majordomo -C /var/lib/majordomo/sonny.org/majordomo.cf"
liston.nu-majordomo:	"|/usr/lib/majordomo/wrapper majordomo -C /var/lib/majordomo/liston.nu/majordomo.cf"

sonny.com-confirm:	"|/usr/lib/majordomo/wrapper majordomo -C /var/lib/majordomo/sonny.com/majordomo.cf -a"
sonny.org-confirm:	"|/usr/lib/majordomo/wrapper majordomo -C /var/lib/majordomo/sonny.org/majordomo.cf -a"
liston.nu-confirm:	"|/usr/lib/majordomo/wrapper majordomo -C /var/lib/majordomo/liston.nu/majordomo.cf -a"

Dan Liston