Subject: Re: E-mail scams
From: Alvin Oga <alvin @ planet . fef . com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 21:55:14 -0700 (PDT)
To: bobbish @ earthlink . net (Bob Bish)
Cc: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

hi ya bob

nope... not the place here

to report spams... send it to the right place depending on what its about
	http://www.Linux-Sec.net/Mail/Laws

- the fbi and cia and ftc is currently actively pursuing the nigerian scam ( 419 )
  so send all the "deceased milliaonaire in nigeria, iraq, turkey" to
  uce@ftc.gov and 419.fcd@usss.treas.gov

c ya
alvin