Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 2003)

Subject: Re: Is there a Searchable Archive for this List?
From: Brent Chapman <Brent @ GreatCircle . COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 11:09:26 -0700
To: Just Another MD Owner <domo @ tickleme . llnl . gov>,majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

At 1:39 PM -0700 10/13/03, Just Another MD Owner wrote:
>I've spent a good deal of time trying to hunt down a searchable
>archive of the Majordomo-Users list, with no luck.
>Archives are nice, but not very helpful if you're trying to find
>discussions from the past on some topic.
>Anyone have any pointers to this list's searchable archive?

How about Google?  Just add the following to your search terms: +majordomo-users

That should restrict your results to stuff from this list's archive.

Brent Chapman <Brent@GreatCircle.COM>
Great Circle Associates, Inc. -- Silicon Valley's IT Infrastructure Experts
+1 650 962 0841

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Having a mail loop problem