Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 2003)

Subject: Is majordomo the right application?
From: "Sose Canadian" <sose @ mohawk . ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:08:24 -0400
To: <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

What I really want majordomo for is to assure that no one can use our
email aliases for spam.  What I mean is I would like to make sure that if
I send a broadcast email to my customers that only I can use my customers
broadcast email address.  I want to ensure that only I can use this
broadcast email address.  Is Majordomo the right application?

Regards,

Sose Canadian

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Having a mail loop problem