Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 2003)

Subject: Deferred: 403 4.7.0 TLS handshake failed
From: "Jane Wilson" <janew @ rollingplainsumc . com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:14:15 -0400
To: <Majordomo-Users @ GreatCircle . COM>

I am using Majordomo 1.94.5 running on Apache web server. When postings
go to the list, I have a few addresses that never receive the postings.
Me, being the list administrator, recieves an error message for the
addresses as follows:

Deferred: 403 4.7.0 TLS handshake failed.

These addresses all seem to be .org and are school or government type
addresses. I have looked thru the archives and if I am understanding
correctly, this is a problem I can not fix. I understand it to be a
problem on the receiving end? Possibly something to do with security on
the receiving end?  Am I correct or just confused.
Thank You,
Jane

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: rpm of majordomo