Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(November 2003)

Subject: Re: How to make moderator option work?
From: Daniel Liston <dliston @ sonny . org>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 00:03:39 -0600
To: Charlie Smith <smithcw @ ldschurch . org>,majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Sender not allowed means your restrict_post setting is not
allowing your address to post to the list.  Either you are
not zubscribed to the list, or smithcw@ldschurch.org has a
case sensitivity issue.  It is also possible that you have
something in /etc/mail/access preventing you from posting.

Dan Liston