Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(November 2003)

Subject: Fw: [camnetwork] DATABASE EXPERTS, PLEASE HELP
From: "Edward Mulindwa" <mulindwa @ look . ca>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:33:06 -0500
To: <camnet @ listserv . cnr . it>
Cc: <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

Prof Billy

I will forward your question to the Pros hope one picks it up and can advise.

Em
Toronto

Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 5:28 PM
Subject: [camnetwork] DATABASE EXPERTS, PLEASE HELP

People:

I am working a Database written in MUMPS. I want to convert everything into Oracle 9i but don't know how to get about that, any help?  I know this MUMPS thing is some old database shit. My skull has been working all day to no avail and I am all exausted now.

Pa Fru, I know this is your field of expertise, please throw some help here brother.(References, books, articles, individuals, URLs, etc can be of help).

Prof. Billy

If a man hasn't discovered something he should die for, he isn't fit to live.
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: How to associate a list with a group