Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(January 2004)

Subject: install problem
From: Soo Hom <syhom @ fleece . ucsd . edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:03:05 -0800
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Hello,

I am trying to install majordomo 1.94.5 on a sun blade running solaris 9.  I get this error when I run the config test:
# ./wrapper config-test
wrapper: Trying to exec /usr/test/majordomo-1.94.5/config-test failed: No such file or directory
    Did you define PERL correctly in the Makefile?
    HOME is HOME=/usr/test/majordomo-1.94.5,
    PATH is PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/ucb,
    SHELL is SHELL=/bin/sh,
    MAJORDOMO_CF is MAJORDOMO_CF=/usr/test/majordomo-1.94.5/majordomo.cf

Where is /usr/test being set?  I installed into /var/majordomo

Soo

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: upper/lowercase in sub file