Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(January 2004)

Subject: Re: Spam through Majordomo?
From: Diego Meozzi <diego @ cartabianca . com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 09:29:39 +0100
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com
Cc: Daniel Liston <dliston @ sonny . org>

Unfortunately the people administering my server said:

>Due to the way that Ensim deals with virthosts we don't have the standard sendmail mapping file. We will investigate further but it looks like this method will not work on our server. You may need to change the alias you're using for your mailing list.

Can you please spžecify:

a) Where I should change the resend target and rename the -outgoing alias? I checked the majordomo config and it's not there, so I believe the file to be modified must be in some sendmail folder
b) How can I check if my majordomo is a "trusted" user of sendmail? And - if not - how can I make it a "trusted" one?

Thanks for your help

Diego Meozzi