Subject: Problem with resend ?
From: "Vee Persaud" <Vee . Persaud @ pwgsc . gc . ca>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:20:34 -0500
To: <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

I'm having a problem and I think somewhere it might be with resend.

If I send a message with French characters with moderate=no or with the approved:passwd option, the message is sent to the receipients with the Frech characters intact.  If I change moderate=yes, it gets bounced to the moderator and the characters get screwed up.  Little example, "Le Programme des services de d=E9p=F4t (PSD) fera partie de la nouvelle =
direction g=E9n=E9rale des Services" should be "Le Programme des services de dépôt (PSD) fera partie de la nouvelle direction générale des Services".

Anyone experience this problem ?

I'm using 1.94.5 and Qmail.

			Thx

Vee Persaud
NCS
748-2133
vee.persaud@pwgsc.gc.ca

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: majordomo - Permission denied issue