Subject: "reply to" sends individual response plus group response?
From: Howard Spindel <howard @ sci1 . com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 12:39:46 -0700
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I have a Majordomo list set up and working fine except for one behavior
that surprises me.

I have the list configured so that mail clients "reply" should go to the
originator and "reply all" should go to the mailing list.  "reply" works as
expected".  "reply all" generates a reply both to the mailing list and to
the originator.

Is that proper behavior?  Is there a configuration switch I'm missing to
prevent "reply all" from generating a private reply to the originator?

Thank you,
Howard

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Problems with getting started with Majordomo