Subject: Re: turning off help replies
From: talk21 <leedavis @ talk21 . com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 22:06:43 +0100
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I tried to get my server host to install this 'no command no bounce'
patch for me
 recently, but he said it wouldn't load cleanly.
 Is there anything specific I can tell him if he tries it again?

ftp://ftp.ccsf.org/majordomo-patches/1.94.5/noCommand_noBounce.0

 thanks,

 lee

 "Joe R. Jah" <jjah@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us> wrote:

 Is there a way for me to turn off the automatic
 sending of a HELP file
 every time majordomo receives a message it does
 not understand?

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: "reply to" sends individual response plus group